- 1 IELTSスピーキング対策例題110選
- 1.1 Work and studies （仕事と勉強）
- 1.2 Family & Home（家族）
- 1.3 Friends（友達）
- 1.4 Hometown（地元）
- 1.5 Places（場所）
- 1.6 Going Out（外出）
- 1.7 Tourism（観光）
- 1.8 Hobbies（趣味）
- 1.9 Weather（天気）
- 1.10 Marriage（結婚）
- 1.11 Travel（旅行）
- 1.12 Computers & Internet（コンピューター、インターネット）
- 1.13 Smoking（喫煙）
- 1.14 Films（映画）
- 1.15 Shopping（買い物）
- 1.16 Sports（スポーツ）
- 1.17 Food（食べ物）
- 1.18 Festival & Celebrations（祭りとお祝い）
- 1.19 Television（テレビ）
- 1.20 Routine（日常）
- 1.21 Clothes（服）
- 1.22 Games（ゲーム）
- 1.23 Colours（色）
- 1.24 Music（音楽）
- 1.25 Art（アート）
- 2 まとめ
Work and studies （仕事と勉強）
1. Do you work or study?
2. Do you enjoy your studies/work and why?
3. What are your responsibilities at work?
4. Is there anything you hate about your work/studies?
5. What job would you like to do in the future?
6. Is there some other kind of work/studies you would rather do?
7. Why did you choose this subject/job?
8. What was your favourite subject at school and why?
9. What are the most interesting things about your job/studies?
10. Who was your favourite teacher at school and why?
11. What kind of school did you go to as a child? Did you enjoy it?
Family & Home（家族）
12. Can you describe your family?
13. Do you have a large or small family?
14. How much time do you spend with your family?
15. What do you like to do together as a family?
16. Are people in your country generally close to their families?
17. Can you describe your home?
18. What kind of building do you live in?
19. How long have you lived there?
20. Can you describe your best friend?
21. How long have you known each other?
22. What do usually do together?
23. What do you like the most about him/her?
24. How often do you see each other?
25. Can you describe your hometown?
26. What is special about it? What is it known for?
27. Is it easy to travel around your hometown?
28. Do you like your hometown and why?
29. Can you describe a place you like to go?
30. Why do you want to visit the place? What will you do when you visit there?
31. Do you like going out or staying at home?
32. What do you like to do when you go out?
33. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of going out?
34. How and where do people in your country usually socialize?
35. Which places would you recommend to a visitor to your country? Can you also explain why?
36. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having many tourists in your country?
37. Do you think your country is expensive for most tourists?
38. Do you have any hobbies?
39. When did you start to like it?
40. What are some of the advantages of having a hobby?
41. How much time do you spend on your hobby?
42. What’s your favourite type of weather?
43. Does the weather affect your mood?
44. What’s your favourite season of the year?
45. What do you like to do in the summer/winter?
46. Have you ever been to a wedding? Whose wedding was it?
47. What sort of gifts do people buy for the bridal couple?
48. Do most young people plan on getting married in your country?
49. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of marriage?
50. Do you like to travel?
51. What kind of places have you visited in your life?
52. Which place would you really like to visit? Why?
53. Can you describe the best place you’ve ever visited and explain why?
Computers & Internet（コンピューター、インターネット）
54. Do you use the Internet much during the day?
55. What do you usually do on the Internet?
56. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of the Internet?
57. What do you feel about smoking in public places?
58. Do you think smoking should be banned in people’s homes?
59. Do you enjoy watching movies?
60. What’s your favourite film?
61. Who are your favourite actors?
62. How often do you watch films?
63. Do you enjoy shopping?
64. How do you feel about shopping?
65. Do you like shopping on the Internet?
66. Do you have any favourite stores?
67. What don’t you like about shopping?
68. Which is the most popular place to shop in your hometown?
69. Do you like sports?
70. Do you enjoy watching sports?
71. Do you enjoy participating in any sports?
72. Which sports are most popular in your country?
73. What’s your favourite sport/
74. When did you first become interested in sports?
75. How often do you participate in sports?
76. What equipment do you need for your favourite sport?
77. What is your favourite food? Please also explain why.
78. Do you like cooking? Please also explain why.
Festival & Celebrations（祭りとお祝い）
79. What’s your favourie festival?
80. Do you think festivals are important for a society?
81. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
82. What is the most important day of the year for you?
83. Are there any festivals you would like to go to?
84. Do you often watch TV?
85. What do you usually watch on TV?
86. What kind of shows do you like to watch?
87. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of television?
88. What do you usually do on the weekend?
89. Can you describe what your typical weekday is like?
90. What type of clothes do you like to wear and why?
91. How important is fashion to you?
92. Do you think people behave differently in different types of clothes?
93. Do you enjoy playing any games?
94. What kind of games do you play?
95. Do you think adults should play games?
96. What do you think children learn from games?
97. Do you have a favourite colour?
98. What are your country’s colours?
99. Do you think colours have an influence on your moods?
100. Do you like the same colours now as you did when you were a child?
101. Do you like music?
102. What kind of music do you like?
103. When do you usually listen to music?
104. What kind of music did you like when you were younger?
105. Do you play any musical instruments?
106. Which is your favourite musical instrument?
107. Who is your favourite artist? Can you also explain why?
108. What kind of paintings do you like?
109. What is your favourite museum? Can you also explain why?
110. Do you think going to a museum is a good thing?